Length measurement system LD Linear potentiometer for length measurement
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- This linear position sensor, with its lengthways coupling without con rods, is specially constructed for accurate recording of distances
- Because of its compact design it is also suitable for high processing speeds
- Can be used in all electrical SAUTER force test systems to determine distances e.g. as part of tensile or pressure testing
- Long service life: on average up to 100×10? cycles
- High data collection speed
- High-resolution linear position sensor with 65,000 points over the whole measuring range
- Data storage box with 16-bit AD converter for high resolution and speed
- You will need the SAUTER AFH LD software to read and evaluate data. This allows clear force-distance analyses
- Scope of supplies: Linear potentiometer, data storage box, mains adapter, USB cable
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.