Digital hardness tester HD Professional Shore hardness tester
For technical questions please contact:
- Shore A, 0 and D to measure the hardness of plastics through penetration measurement
- Shore A rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt, leather and similar material
- Shore 0 foam, sponge
- Shore D plastics, formica, epoxides, plexiglass etc.
- Material thickness of the sample: min. 4 mmDelivered in a hard carrying case
- Particularly recommended for internal comparison measurement. Standard calibrations e.g. to DIN 48-4 are not possible because of very narrow standard tolerances
- Can be attached to the test stands TI-ACL (for Shore A and A0), TI-DL (for Shore D) to improve measuring uncertainty
- Large display with backlight
- Selectable: AUTO-OFF function or permanent operation, battery level indicator
- hardness comparison plates see SAUTER AHBA-01 and SAUTER AHBD-01
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.