Analogue Shore hardness tester HB Compact handheld durometer with drag indicator
For technical questions please contact:
- Typical application: measurement of penetration (Shore)
- Particularly recommended for internal comparison measurement. Standard calibrations e.g. to DIN 48-4 are not possible because of very narrow standard tolerances
- Shore A rubber, elastomers, neoprene, silicone, vinyl, soft plastics, felt, leather and similar material
- Shore D plastics, formica, epoxides, plexiglass etc.
- Shore A0 foam, sponge etc.
- Material thickness of the sample: min. 4 mmMax mode: Records the peak value using the drag pointer
- Can be attached to the test stands SAUTER TI-AC (for Shore A and A0), TI-D (for Shore D)
- Delivery in a plastic box
- The measuring tips are not interchangeable
hardness comparison plates see SAUTER AHBA-01 and SAUTER AHBD-01
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.