Ultrasound hardness testing device HO Premium UCI hardness testing device for Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers
For technical questions please contact:
- Application: This ultrasound hardness testing device is ideally suited for mobile hardness testing, where the main emphasis is on obtaining rapid and precise results
- The SAUTER HO measures by using a vibrating rod which vibrates at ultrasonic frequency and is pressed onto the sample at a defined test force. At the lower end there is a Vickers indenter. Its resonant frequency increases as soon as an indentation is created when it comes into contact with the sample. Through appropriate adjustment of the device, the resulting change in resonant frequency is matched with the corresponding Vickers hardness
- Examples: The HO ultrasound hardness testing system is primarily used for measuring small forgings, castings, welding points, punched parts, casting tools, ball bearings and the flanks of gear wheels as well as for measuring the influence of warmth or heat
- Advantages compared with Rockwell and Brinell: Less test force and therefore only microscopic, small penetrations means that the testing is less destructive
- Advantages compared with Vickers: Demanding optical measuring is not required. You can therefore carry out measurements directly on-site, for example, on a permanently installed workpiece
- Advantages compared with Leeb: The high requirements for the weight of the test object are no longer required, in most cases
- Standards: The device fulfils these technical standards: DIN 50159-1-2008; ASTMA1038-2005; JB/T9377-2013
- Measurement data memory saves up to 1000 measurement groups each with 20 individual values
- Mini statistics function: Display of the measuring result, the number of measurements, the maximum and minimum value as well as the average value and the standard deviation
- The device can be set to both standard hardness test blocks and also to up to 20 reference calibration values. When doing this it is possible to measure different materials quickly, without having to re-adjust the device to the individual materials
- Scope of supplies: Display unit, UCI sensor unit, transport case, software to transfer the saved data to the PC, accessories
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.