Mobile Leeb hardness tester HMM_HMM-NP Advanced features for demanding applications
For technical questions please contact:
- Impact (rebound) sensor: The bounce module is accelerated by a spring against the item being tested. Depending on how hard the object is, the kinetic energy of the module will be absorbed. The speed reduction will be measured and converted to Leeb hardness values.
- External impact sensor (Type D) included
- Mobility: In comparison with stationary table-top devices and testing devices with an internal sensor, using the SAUTER HMM. offers the highest level of mobility and flexibility
- All measurement directions possible (360°) thanks to an automatic compensation functionStandard block for calibration included (approx. 790 ± 40 HL)Delivered in a hard carrying case
- Internal memory for up to 9 data groups, with up to 9 values per group forming the average value of the group
- Mini statistics function: displays the measured result, the average value, the impact direction, date and time
- NEW: SAUTER HMM-NP!
- Measurement value display: Rockwell (B & C), Vickers (HV), Brinell (HB), Shore (HSD), Leeb (HL), tensile strength (MPa)
- Automatic unit conversion: The measuring result is automatically converted into all specified hardness units
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.