Motorised test stand TVS Premium test bench with step motor for precise testing up to 50 kN
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Premium operating panel
Control of the test bench using SAUTER AFH PC software
- - Digital speed display: shows the displacement speed
- - Digital repeat function for durability tests
- Solide und flexible Befestigungsmöglichkeiten von Halterungen für Prüfobjekte wie z. B. Universal-Kraftmessklemmen, Druckplatten für Druck- und Bruchtests, Biegevorrichtungen etc.
- Motorised test stand for tension an compression tests
- NEW: Step motor for greatest ease of use :
- - for constant speed from the smallest to the maximum load
- - allows testing at minimum speed and full load
- - for higher positioning accuracy. Precise starting and stopping, without run-on, even at high speeds
- - precise adjustment of the process speed using the information shown on the display
- Maximum travel ensured by electronic end switch
- Large working area through long guide columns as standard, which allows a wide range of fixing options
- SAUTER LA length measuring device as standard, to read the measurement range with a readout of 0,01 mm
- Particularly flexible installation options for the most varied force-measuring devices, such as, for example SAUTER FC, SAUTER FH-M, SAUTER FA, KERN FK, SAUTER FL:
- - Direct installation of measuring devices with internal measuring cell up to a measuring range of 500 N (only with TVS 5000N240 and TVS 10KN100)
- -[/] Direct installation of the external measuring cell with a measuring range from 1,000 N on the cross beam[list2]- Mount for force-measuring devices from the SAUTER FH range with external measuring cell
- The large figure shows the TVS test bench with: SAUTER FH force-measuring device, SAUTER LD length-measuring device, longer guide columns as well as bracket for force-measuring device and test objects, not supplied with the product
- For force-displacement testing: Please order the optional SAUTER LD length measuring device and software AFH LD as well as the factory fitting of the length measuring device with the product
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.