Manual test stand TVL-XS Manual test bench for precise compressive force measurement in the range up to 100 N
For technical questions please contact:
- The redesigned, superfine spindle enables exact testing in a force-measurement range up to 100 N in particularly fine steps and, in conjunction with the fine-dosing crank, ensures safe, reliable operation
- Main areas of application: Testing of low levels of force with short distances, such as, for example, testing keyboard overlays, biological samples (e.g. strength of leaves, etc.), blister packs (e.g. force required to push tablets out, etc.)
- For vertical and horizontal use
- High level of security with repeated measurements
- Large base plate with various holes for fixture mountings
- Suitable for all SAUTER force measuring device up to 100 N (not included with the delivery)
- Travel distance per knob rotation (one stroke): 2 mm
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 300 × 250 × 160 mm
- Net weight approx. 4,5 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.