Crank test stand TPE-N Universal attachment for test benches for 90 degree peel tests
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The attachment for peel tests, SAUTER TPE-N has been specially developed for peel testing. Typically this involves pulling a bonded material layer from a base material
- The attachment can be fitted onto almost all SAUTER force measuring test benches quickly and easily and thereby offers the highest level of flexibility in terms of travel path, measuring range, sample fixin
- The attachment has been designed so that a bonded material or an appropriate basic medium can be applied to the moving carriage. The test item is fixed to the force measuring device with a suitable clamp (both not included in the scope of delivery). Then the carriage is aligned such that the start of the test item is vertically immediately below the force measuring device. By moving the test bench upwards, the carriage is moved and the test item is peeled off at a 90-degree angle to the surface
- Suitable for all SAUTER force-measuring devices up to 500 N (not included)
- Maximum stripping length: 200 mm
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 215×420×50 mm
- Net weight approx. 4,5 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.