Spring tester SD-M Manual test stand for tensile and compressive testing of springs, medium version from 50 N up to 500 N
For technical questions please contact:
- Spring tester for tension and compression tests
- Measuring device integrated in housing
- Integrated thermal printer
- Digital length measuring unit SAUTER LA standard:
- - Manual zero adjustment possible
- - Pre-length can be set manually
- - Readout: 0,01 mm
- 10 memories to print out the results or to calculate average values
- Measuring with tolerance range (limit-setting function): Upper and lower limiting can be programmed, in pull and push direction. The process is supported by an acoustic and visual signal
- Peak load display (peak hold)
- Selectable measuring units: kg, lbf, N
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.