Digital force gauge FS Premium force gauge with integrated measuring cell (optional) and connection possibility for up to 4 external measuring cells
For technical questions please contact:
- 3.5" touch screen
- Standard version with 2 or 4 measuring channels for external force sensors (subsequently expandable from 2 to 4)
- An internal measuring cell possible (is deactivated if an external measuring cell is plugged into slot 1)
- Suitable for 4-wire and 6-wire sensors with strain gauges
- Two-point adjustment with weights or numerical adjustment is possible
- The specific data of an external sensor are stored directly in the connector
- USB interface for programming, data transfer and power supply
- Integrated SD card memory
- Adjustable SI units: kg, N, kN, Nm, kNm
- Tolerance function
- TRACK function for continuous display of the measurement
- Peak value measurement
- Mountable on SAUTER test benches
- Simultaneous measurement on up to four channels. External sensors with sensor data memory, optionally available
- Compact force-measuring device with internal measuring cell (up to max. 500 N) for rapid, mobile force measurement
- Delivery in high-quality and robust system case (systainer® T-LOC) including plug-in power supply and USB cable type C
- Measurement of forces in different tensile or compressive directions possible with only one measuring device
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.