Digital force gauge FL-TM Premium force-measuring device with graphics display for tensile and compressive force measurement, prepared for external measuring cells
For technical questions please contact:
- Premium force-measuring device external measuring cell (measuring cell, tension loops and pressure plates not included with delivery)
- Adjustable nominal loads: 5 N, 10 N, 25 N, 50 N, 100 N, 250 N, 500 N, 1 kN, 2.5 kN, 5 kN, 10 kN, 20 kN, 50 kN
- Maximum resolution 2500 d
- Turnable display with backlight
- Real time or Peak Hold Mode to observe transcients or capture peaks
- Metal housing for durable usage in harsh environmental conditions
- Capacity display: A bar lights up to show how much of the measuring range is still available
- Measuring with tolerance range (limit-setting function): Upper and lower limiting can be programmed, in pull and push direction. The process is supported by an acoustic and visual signal
- Internal memory for up to 500 measurements
- Continuous analogue output: Linear voltage signal in relation to the load (-2 – +2 V)
- Selectable measuring units: N, kN, kg, oz, lb
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.