Digital force gauge FH-EXT Force-measurement device with external, high-resolution measuring cell for small loads
For technical questions please contact:
- Force-measuring device combination consisting of an external measurement sensor and a high-resolution display unit
- Ideal for force measurement of very slight forces or loads in machines and plants
- Real time or Peak Hold Mode to observe transcients or capture peaks
- Push & Pull function to capture tensile and compressive forces
- Mini Statistics Kit: calculates the average result from up to ten stored single results, min., max., n
- Function to set limits: Input of an upper/lower limit value. A visual and acoustic signal supports the measuring operation
- Rechargeable battery pack internal, battery charger included
- Depending on the display unit, only one measuring cell can be connected
- Suitable for almost all SAUTER test stands (When ordering a test stand please state)
- External sensor: Dimensions LxWxH 76×65×22 mm, net weight approx. 0,3 kg (without sensor)
- Cable length for display unit approx. 2,5 m
- Tolerance 0,5 % of [Max]
- Selectable measuring units: N, kgf, lbf
- Overload protection: 150 % of [Max]
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.