Dynamometer clamp SAUTER AE 2K Quickly fittable universal screw tension clamp for tension and compression testing for a force range up to 2 kN
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- High-quality dynamometer clamp in the medium force range with enormous flexibility so that they can be adapted quickly to the most varied test objects
- Solid version for high clamp forces
- Overall dimensions: 70x55x32 mm
- Flexible range from 0–15 mm (standard) and from 15–30 mm (in combination with the optional, wide central section: SAUTER AE 2K-A01)
- Jaws with pyramid grip as standard, W×H 32×30 mm
- The modular design means that you can adjust, expand and clean the clamps quickly
- With the practical ball locking pin system, the clamps can be quickly adapted to meet particular requirements, test objects, operational environments, e.g. test bench or measuring device etc.
- Can be used with all SAUTER force-measuring devices or test bench systems
- For tension and compression testing up to 2 kN
- Overload protection: 150 % of [Max]
- Scope of supplies: 1 clamp with central section for clamp ranges of 0-15 mm, 1 adapter, 1 safety pin
- When placing individual orders for clamps, please note: Clamps may require adapters to enable them to be mounted. Please let us know which devices are to be used with the clamp. In this way we will be able to deliver the appropriate adapters with the clamp
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.