Roller conveyor YRO The ideal combination of determining weight on conveyors: High-quality roller conveyors with ball bearings in combination with KERN platform scales
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Through the smooth-running KERN roller conveyor attachments, KERN YRO, you can convert your platform scale into a robust measuring system for rapid and flexible weight determination in conveyor applications
- Especially suitable for use in production and dispatch lines where time means money. The goods or packages can either be weighed as they pass over the balance or, at fixed stations, heavy goods can easily be pushed onto the scale thanks to the roller conveyor and moved onto the connected roller conveyor
- KERN YRO-01: suitable for platforms with weighing plate sizes W×D 400×300 mm
- KERN YRO-02: suitable for platforms with weighing plate sizes W×D 500×400 mm
- KERN YRO-03: suitable for platforms with weighing plate sizes W×D 650×500 mm
- Robust aluminium profile frame. The modular design means that you can easily disassemble it for cleaning or to replace individual components
- Smooth-running, hot-dip galvanised steel rollers with ball bearings
- Suitable for use in dry environments
- Roller distance approx. 30 mm
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.