Weighing bridge KIP-V20 Weighing bridge with IP67
For technical questions please contact:
- Weighing bridge with non-slip steel chequer plate, lacquered, welded
- 4 load cells, steel, silicone-coated, IP67, OIML-R60-approved, class III, 3000 e
- Can be built in using pit frames (optional)
- Level indicator and levelling feet for precise levelling of the scale, fitted as standard, to give the most accurate weighing result
- Easy access to the junction box from the top
- Comfortable adjustment of the weighing bridge from above
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.