Analogue weighing transmitter CE-WT Analogue weighing transmitter to amplify the DMS signal with current or voltage output
For technical questions please contact:
- Voltage supply 12V or 24V
- Output signal voltage or current
- Suitable for transfer to SPS, analogue measuring card etc.
- Integrated overvoltage protection
- Polarity reversal protection at the input and protection of the output
- CE WT1-Y4 and CE WT2-Y4: up to 4 sensors connectable without junction box
- Scope of delivery: weighing transmitter, connection plug for sensor, cable incl. plug for output signal and power supply
- 12V DC or 24V DC voltage source (depending on model) required (e.g. for 24V voltage source CE is HSS compatible)
- Compatible with all analogue SAUTER load cells and analogue KERN weighing platforms
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.