CE Hx Super compact display device (rail-mounted module) for installation in switch cabinets
For technical questions please contact:
- Compact display unit for recording weighing data using strain gauge load cells, e.g. in industrial applications
- With its small size it can be installed in switch cabinets without taking up much space
- Thanks to the many interface variants, the modules can be integrated easily into existing infrastructures and systems
- The modules can either be used individually or as a Buslink system with a total of up to 332 DIN rail modules
- The module can be configured easily using a PC connected to the system with the software we deliver with the product
- Bright LED display for visual monitoring and for adjusting settings
- Time-saving G-Cal TM technology (geographical calibration) for rapid, accurate calibration without using weights, convenient for use across the world via a network or the internet
- Convenient communication using remote devices
- Backup and restore function using the USB connection
- Supports different industry protocols such as, for example Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, FINS and Profibus DP
- Extremely high measuring frequency is possible, up to 1600 data strings/s
- Internal resolution 24 Bit
- Large display YKD-A02: only suitable for CE HSR
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.