Moisture analyser DLB Moisture analyser with intuitive graphics display and step-by-step user guidance in 6 languages
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Rapid and efficient operation thanks to the graphic display
- Backlit LCD graphic display with digit height 11 mm, digit height 11 mm
- 6 direct keys for rapid access to the main functions .
- Start screen:
- Main menuStart drying processSelect drying temperatureSelect switch-off criteriaSetting to zero/taringStand-By
- During measurement:Current temperatureActive heating profileActive switch-off criteriaAbort drying processStop drying processDisplay current drying parametersToggle the unit for displaying the results
- At the end of the measurement:Exit drying programPrint measurement report(De)activate, edit GLP parametersDisplay detailed resultToggle the unit for displaying the results
- Halogen quartz glass heater 400 W
- User guidance in 6 languages (DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, PT)
- Automatic taring when starting a measurement by closing the lid
- 10 sample plates included
- Protective working cover included with deliveryKERN DLB 160-3A110V: Input voltage: 110V; 50/60Hz
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.
ALL MODELS* All prices include the german legally applicable VAT (19 %) and do not include shipping costs