Moisture analyser DBS Moisture analyser with graphics display and 10 memories for drying programs
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Backlit LCD graphic display with digit height 15 mm
- Drying process active
- Previous drying timeCurrent temperatureUnit of the shown result, e.g. moistureCurrent moisture content in %Active heating profile
- Halogen quartz glass heater 400 W
- Observation window above the sample, useful during initial setting
- Internal memory for automatic run of 10 drying programs and 100 drying processes already executed
- The last value measured remains on the display until it is replaced by a new measurement
- Sample description for up to 99 samples, 2 digits, freely programmable, and is printed in the measuring protocol
- Date and time display as standard
- 10 sample plates included
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Application handbook: On the internet, you will find a practical application handbook containing many examples, field reports, settings and tips for each KERN moisture analyser[/]Tip: Faster, more precise, more comparable results - this is how you can optimally use your KERN moisture analyzer! Learn all tips & tricks about your KERN Moisture Analyzer in this seminar: All details!
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.
ALL MODELS* All prices include the german legally applicable VAT (19 %) and do not include shipping costs