Moisture analyser DAB Moisture analyser which is particularly easy to use - now also as a version with [d] = 10 mg, ideal for recurring rapid tests
For technical questions please contact:
- NEW: KERN DAB 200-2! Version with lower resolution, whereby the switch-off criteria is reached more quickly, which saves time. Ideally suited for rapid testing and random sampling
- Backlit graphic display, digit height 14mm, digit height 14 mm
- Drying process active
- Active heating profileActive switch-off criteriaPrevious drying timeCurrent temperatureCurrent moisture content in %
- Halogen quartz glass heater 400 W
- Observation window above the sample, useful during initial setting
- Internal memory for automatic sequence of 15 complete drying processesand 5 drying processes carried out
- The last value measured remains on the display until it is replaced by a new measurement
- 50 sample plates included
- Application handbook: On the internet, you will find a practical application handbook containing many examples, field reports, settings and tips for each KERN moisture analyser
- Tip: Faster, more precise, more comparable results - this is how you can optimally use your KERN moisture analyzer! Learn all tips & tricks about your KERN Moisture Analyzer in this seminar: All details!
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.