Digital weighing transmitter YKV Modern, digital weighing transmitter for fast acquisition of weighing data and forwarding to a wide variety of output media such as tablets, networks, PLC controls etc. - ideal for operating balances in plants or conveyor systems
- With this A/D converter box your weighing processes are ready for the requirements of Industry 4.0. Simply connect a weighing platform or measuring cell, integrate the A/D converter box into the network and start weighing
- For rapid transfer of weighing data to connected networks, computers, etc.
- USB- and RS-232 Data interface standard
- Transfer formats are freely configurable
- Many interface variants available:
- WLAN interface, KERN YKV-01
- Bluetooth data interface, KERN YKV-02
- Other interfaces on request
- A/D converter box with Ethernet data interface as standard on request
- functions: Weighing, Tare off
- Internal Resolution 16 million divisions
- Measuring frequency 10 Hz
- Easy configuration using the software supplied
- Robust plastic die-cast housing
- Suitable for wall mounting and DIN track mount
- Compatible with all KERN weighing platforms
- Included in the scope of supply:
- - A/D converter box KERN YKV-01
- - Software BalanceConnection for adjusting and managing the KERN YKV-01, for large-format display of the values collected on the PC as well as transfer of this data to other apps and programsonly KERN YKV-02: Ethernet interface standard
- Watch the KCP information film
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.