Robust industrial platform scale with digital scale transmitter, ideal for varied range of applicati KGP Robust industrial platform scale with digital scale transmitter, ideal for varied range of applications for Industry 4.0
- With this combination of platform (KERN KFP V20 IP65) and A/D converter box (KERN YKV-01) your weighing processes are ready for the requirements of Industry 4.0. Simply install the platform, connect the A/D converter box to the network and start weighing
- For rapid transfer of weighing data to connected networks, computers, etc.
- USB- and RS-232 Data interface standard
- Transfer formats are freely configurable
- Many interface variants available:
- - WLAN interface, KERN YKV-01
- - Bluetooth data interface, KERN YKV-01
- - Other interfaces on request
- - A/D converter box with Ethernet data interface as standard on request
- functions: Weighing, Tare off
- Internal Resolution 16 million divisions
- Measuring frequency 10 Hz
- Easy configuration using the software supplied
- KERN YKV-01: Robust plastic die-cast housing
- KERN YKV-01: Suitable for wall mounting and DIN track mount
- Included in the scope of supply:
- - Industrie-Platform KFP
- - A/D converter box KERN YKV-01
- - Software BalanceConnection for adjusting and managing the KERN YKV-01, for large-format display of the values collected on the PC as well as transfer of this data to other apps and programs
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.