Digital platform KDP Universal weighing platforms for flexible connection in process chains
- Industry 4.0: these weighing platforms can be easily integrated into your process chain. All recorded values can be easily transferred and processed further in your system as digital data and data that has already been compared using the many interfaces available. This saves cost, time and resources and ensures even more effective working
- Connecting the balance with a tablet or PC offers the advantage of being able to use the apps and programs which are on that device. These apps and programs are usually already tailored to your needs, are easy and convenient to use and can often be expanded as needed. This offers you the maximum level of flexibility when displaying, processing and saving the recorded weighing data
- Dosage aid controlled through the display
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, useful for checking fill-levels
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of thread g/m, grammage g/m2, or similar
- Level indicator and levelling feet for precise levelling of the scale, fitted as standard, to give the most accurate weighing result
- Draft shield standard for models with weighing plate size (105 mm), weighing space W×D×H 146 × 146 × 80 mm
- Included with delivery: Software BalanceConnection for adjusting and managing the KERN KDP, for large-format display of the values collected on the PC as well as transfer of this data to other Apps and programs
- Watch the KCP information film
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.