Price computing scale RFE Compact portion scale with 2 XXL displays – weight, unit price, total price and TARE value at a glance
For technical questions please contact:
- Ideal as a salad scale, sweet scale, checkweigher, portion scale or zero-waste scale: Shopping without plastic or packaging waste in packaging-free supermarkets
- Large LCD display with four displays for weight display (verifiable), unit price, total price and stored TARE or PRE-TARE value
- TARE value display: this shows a TARE or PRE-TARE value stored in a PLU, which enables this value to be stored in a legally binding way in accordance with the Weights and Measures Act
- Second display on the rear of the balance
- Column to elevate the display as standard, can be easily fitted or removed by the user . The power cable for the second display can be stored in the folding column which is hygienic and gives a tidy appearance. Height of stand approx. 395 mm
- Thanks to easily-understandable, universal symbols e.g. for weight, piece weight, total price this balance can also be understood and operated easily all over the world
- Unit price can be switched from €/kg to €/100 g
- Auto-clear-key: Unit price entry is automatically set to zero when scale is unloaded
- Memory (PLU) for 100 article prices
- 4 direct price keys for frequently recurring article prices
- Item description can be entered, stored and shown on the display in clear text
- Headers and footers of the printout can be programmed directly on the balance
- High mobility: thanks to rechargeable battery operation (optional), compact, flat construction and low weight, it is suitable for use in several locations
- Recessed grips on the underside of the scale for easy transportation
- Watch the product film
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.