HFD Robust, high-resolution crane scale up to 12 t
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The models with M add-on have EC type approval and because of this they are ideal for use in verified applications such as, for example, calculation of a total price, based on weight
- Will support you when weighing freight in a SOLAS compliant manner
- With the TÜV certification mark, the scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)
- [/] Radio remote control standard. Radio range up to 20 m. All functions can be selected. Batteries included
- The models with IP67 add-on have special spray and dust protection to IP67 and because of this they are ideal for use in harsh environments
- Because of its stable construction and robust design, it is ideal for continuous use in industrial environment
- Hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically ''frozen'' until the HOLD key is pressed
- Tare: Resets the display to "0" when there is a load on the scale. Now removed or added loads are directly displayed
- Solid shackles, non-revolving
- Watch the product film
- Superior display size: digit height 30 mm, bright backlight for easy reading of weighing results, even in poor lighting conditions
- [/] Rechargeable battery pack internal, standard, operating time up to 70 h without backlight. Battery pack accessible from the outside, which means it is easy to replace
- Precision: 0.2 % from [Max]
- Permissible ambient temperature -10 °C/40 °C
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.