Tensile force gauge HFC Compact crane scale for use in harsh environmental conditions or where space is limited, with convenient hand-held terminal
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments/Breakage resistance) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)
- With its high-quality finish, low weight and compact dimensions, this crane scale (tensile force gauge) is an essential device for industrial use, on building sites, in freight centres, ports etc.
- Because of its compact design it is also ideally suited for installation in systems where space is limited, etc.
- Peak load display (peak hold)
- Hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until the HOLD key is pressed
- Tare: Resets the display to "0" when there is a load on the scale. Now removed or added loads are directly displayedDisplay device with integrated radio module, which the user can carry around with him, thanks to the convenient hand strap. In this way the weighing data can always be read off the display device by the user, even when the user is a long way from the load receptor (force gauge) or under poor lighting conditions. Standard. Range up to 20 m. All functions can be selected. LCD display, digit height 23 mm, Rechargeable battery pack internal, standard. operating time up to 80 h without backlight, charging time approx. 12 h. Can be re-ordered, KERN HFC-A01
- Dimensions Housing (display device) W×D×H 88×64×256 mm
- Material and design of housing/load support, models with
- [Max] ≤ 3 t: aluminium/stainless steel bearing
- [Max] > 3 t: steel/steel
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.