Crane scale HFB The professional alternative up to 600 kg with rear-facing second display
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments/Breakage resistance) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)
- Second display on the rear of the balance
- High mobility: thanks to battery operation, compact construction and low weight, it is suitable for use in several locations (production, warehouse, dispatch department etc.)
- Hook with safety catch, revolving
- Shackle and hook connection made of nickel-plated stainless steel
- Hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until the HOLD key is pressed
- Tare: Resets the display to "0" when there is a load on the scale. Now removed or added loads are directly displayed
- Radio remote control standard. Range up to 20 m. All functions can be selected (excl. ON/OFF). W×D×H 48×10×95 mm. Batteries included (2×1,5 V AAA)
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.