Bench scale FXN-N Bench scale, protected by stainless steel and IP68 rating, now also with EC type approval [M]
For technical questions please contact:
- Suitable for the ever-increasing hygienic requirements in the food industry
- Your support in a HACCP-compliant quality system
- Ideal for the robust industrial applications
- IP68 protection: very high class of protection against dust and water. Making it very robust and durable. Ideal for harsh ambient conditions. Submersion in water actually possible
- Stainless steel design of the housing and weighing plate. Its smooth surfaces make it simple to clean
- Very fast display: steady weight values within 2 sec
- High mobility: Battery operation, compact construction and low weight make this balance ideal for use in several locations (production, kitchen, sales office etc.)
- Recessed grips on the underside of the scale for easy transportation
- Checkweighing: A visual and audible signal assists with portion division, dispensing or grading
- Watch the product film
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.