Drive-through scale NIB Compact, robust drive-through scale - particularly mobile thanks to its carrying handle, rollers and lightweight construction
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Low platform height and integrated access ramps on both sides facilitate access.
- Weighing bridge: steel, powder coated, 4 silicone-coated aluminium load cells, protection against dust and water splashes IP67
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- The scale can be easily transported using rollers and a handle and does not require much storage space
- Wall mount for display device, standard
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Did you know? Our floor scales are delivered in a robust wooden box. This protects the high-quality weighing technology from environmental influences and stresses during transportation. KERN – always one step ahead
- Large LCDdisplay, digit height 25 mm
- Overall dimensions W×D×H mm
- Platform height in the drive-through area : 40 mm
- Dimensions weighing surface WxD 800×800 mm
- Cable length of display device approx. 3 m
- Optional battery operation, batteries not standard
- External mains adapter standard
- Permissible ambient temperature -10 °C/40 °C
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.