Floor scales BFS-N Floor scale with screw-on weighing plate (IP67), piece-counting function, 99 item memories and EC type approval [M]
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Industrial quality: because of its stable construction, it is ideal for continuous use in robust industrial applications
- Weighing bridge: steel, lacquered, extremely resistant to bending due to material thickness protection against dust and water splashes IP67, 4 silicone-coated steel load cells. Weighing bridge can also be delivered as components without the display device, KERN KXP-V20 IP67
- Weighing plate screwed on from the top, so it easy to remove, hygienic and easy to clean
- Comfortable adjustment of the weighing bridge from above
- Display device with large keypad and 3 high-contrast LCD display for easy entry and reading of, e.g., tare weights, reference weights, limit values etc. when piece counting. The display device can also be delivered as a component without the weighing bridge, KFS-TM
- Benchtop stand incl. wall mount for display device as standard
- 99 item memories for master data such as reference weight, reference quantity, container weight (PRE-TARE) etc. when piece counting
- Printout with date and time
- Totalising of pieces when counting
Note: For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time, initial verification at a later date is not possible. Verification at the factory, we need to know the full address of the location of use.
Shipment via freight forwarder. Please ask for dimensions, gross weight, shipping costs
Our large, heavy KERN floor scales are sent in a sturdy wooden crate, to ensure safe transportation and protection of the measuring equipment
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.