Bench scale FOB Compact stainless steel bench scale with special checkweighing display for even more efficient working
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Innovative weighing with tolerance range (Checkweighing): The colour of the display changes depending on the weight (too light/ok/too heavy) and is aid to help with portion division, dosing and grading
- Stainless steel design of the housing and weighing plate. Its smooth surfaces make it simple to clean
- Increased protection against humidity by means of waterproof silicone sealing of the load cell, electronics and soldering joints
- High mobility: thanks to compact, flat construction, it is suitable for use in several locations (kitchen, sales office, market stall etc.)
- Secure and non-slip positioning with rubber feet
- Your support in a HACCP-compliant quality system
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Weighing of ingredients and seasonings in the catering trade
- Portioning of dough, meat, fish, poultry, mixed salads in cafeterias etc.
- Filling of canned goods
- Pre-packed goods controlling scale
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.