School balance EMB-S The space miracle - stackable school balance for experiment-based teaching, now also as a high-resolution variant
For technical questions please contact:
- Simple and convenient 2-key operation, making them ideal for use in schools and universities
- Tare function facilitates formulation work
- Particularly flat design
- Secure and non-slip positioning with rubber feet
- Stackable for space-saving storage
- A practical transport safety lock prevents the weighing technology from being overloaded when stored or during transportation
- Note: The models are only delivered in a set of 5 units. i.e. the price given in the table refers to a delivery of 5 items. Cannot be delivered individually. The calibration prices given here refer to calibration of a single balance
- KERN EMB 500-2S and KERN EMB 3000-1S: not available in set of 5
- In order to make it easier for you to make the right choice of KERN balance, we have included a quality code for each model, which is made up of two quality features and will give you technical data and pictograms in addition to the product features. This will help you to make the decision on the perfect balance for your application, please click here for more information
- Watch the product film EMB
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.