School balance EHA The compact all-round model with robust stainless steel weighing plate for use in laboratories, industries and for teaching
- Thanks to its compact, robust design, its bright display and high precision, this range is ideal for use in laboratories, quality control, production as well in schools and universities for teaching biology, chemistry and physics, for example
- Large, shock proof weighing plate made from stainless steel, hygienic and easy to clean
- Particularly flat design
- Ergonomically optimised key pad
- Simple and convenient 5-key operation
- Large high-contrast display that is easy to read
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Level indicator and levelling feet for precise levelling of the scale, fitted as standard, to give the most accurate weighing result
- Adjusting program CAL for quick setting of the balance accuracy, external test weights at an additional price
- Watch the product film
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.