Pocket balance TGD Compact pocket carat balance for precision weighing of jewellery and precious stones
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Simple and convenient 4-key operation
- Can be switched over from g to ct, gn, dwt, ozt, oz at the touch of a key
- Innovative touchscreen: touch-sensitive, backlit screen with very good contrast for easy operation and convenient reading
- Hard case cover as protection against pressure and dust
- Weighing plate stainless steel, hygienic and easy to clean
- weighing pan standard
- The power supply is through the USB cable, which means that no additional power supply is required.
- Delivery in attractive jewellery packaging
- Note: The models are only delivered in a set of 5 units. i.e. the price given in the table refers to a delivery of 5 items. Cannot be delivered individually. The calibration prices given here refer to calibration of a single balance
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.