YPS-05 Antivibration plate
- KERN antivibration plates KERN YPS-04, -05, -06 have been constructed to absorb vibrations and oscillations, which would otherwise distort the weighing result from highly-precision analytical and precision balances. Also ideal for vibration-free positioning of microscopes
- The antivibration plate is made from polished granite and is positioned on absorbing rubber components
- You can work in an ergonomic way at the antivibration plate whether you are in a standing or seated position
- Compact size, practical for small spaces
- All surfaces are easy and hygienic to clean
- Suitable for all KERN analytical balances, precision balances and microscopes with appropriate dimensions
- Dimensions 565×450×60 mm
|Dimensions (W×D×H):||565mm x 450mm x 60mm|
|Packaging & shipping|
|Dimensions packaging (W×D×H):||800mm x 600mm x 400mm|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.