Gold tester TD-GOLD Ultrasound measuring instrument for testing the authenticity of gold and silver
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- You can use the TD-GOLD to determine whether gold bars and coins are genuine or whether they contain a core of a different material
- The instrument measures the thickness of gold bars and gold coins using ultrasound
- Process: Ultrasound waves are directed onto the test object using a sensor. The waves penetrate the test object, are then reflected from a surface opposite the object and then picked up again by the sensor. The measurement determined by this process will be compared with the material thickness as measured by a traditional calliper gauge. On the basis of the measurement given, false cores (Figure: grey) such as for example, those made of tungsten, lead, etc. can be easily identified, as the ultrasound reacts differently, compared with pure gold
- Using the SAUTER SSG software (included), you can determine whether the test item is genuine or contains a false core – and you can be very confident of the result
- Known additions in tested gold items – e. g. copper or silver - are compensated by the software
- In addition, the software determines the value of the gold item. The price of gold is polled on line continuously
- It is the only test process which measures right through the whole bar or the whole coin without interference and thereby guarantees the highest level of certainty
- Base plate for calibration included
- Delivered in a hard carrying case
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.