Stereo zoom microscope OZO-5 The high-quality product for flexible and professional users
For technical questions please contact:
- The KERN OZO-5 models are extremely robust stereo microscopes which are easy to use with zoom function which can be operated from both sides
- Due to its nature, column supports, as well as the integrated dimmable LED with reflected and transmitted light, these models are particularly flexible
- All variants have adjustment options for dioptres on both lens barrels
- In addition there is a trinocular model available, so that you can connect a camera
- These models are ideally suited for use in the quality control department, assembly and repair workstations in the electronics and semiconductor industries as well as in biological laboratories and in research
- But these models are also ideal for use in workplaces with harsh environmental conditions, such as training companies, workshops and in production facilities
- The design of the optical system allows a greater depth of focus, meaning that subsequent refocussing when magnifying the zoom is only necessary in very few cases
- Furthermore it offers precise resolution, high-contrast images, extra large visual field and is completely colour true
- Due to the extra large working distance, these models offer the highest level of comfort through their large work surfaces
- The range of optional conversion lenses, eyepieces, universal stands and further accessories means that you can use this product in all common and professional applications in stereomicroscopy
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely. This is emphasized by the functional and ergonomic design
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.