Price computing scale RPB Retail scale with memories for item prices
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- New: modern, ergonomic design and a housing which is even more compact, supporting efficient operation and saving space
- RPB-HM: Elevated display backlit, revolving on column, height of stand approx. 480 mm, must be ordered at purchase
- Second display on the rear of the balance , standard (only with models without the elevated indicator)
- Three displays for: total weight (verifiable), unit price, total price
- Unit price can be switched from €/kg to €/100 g
- Memory (PLU) for 10 article prices
- Auto-clear-key: Unit price entry is automatically set to zero when scale is unloaded
- High mobility: thanks to battery operation (optional) and compact, flat construction, it is suitable for use in several locations
- retail shops
- market places
- farm shops
- pick your own fruit and vegetable sales
Note: Official verification duty for commercial trade
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.