Wheelchair platform scale MWA Wheelchair platform scale with two integrated access ramps for easy access - with EC type approval and approval for professional medical use in medical diagnostics
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Especially suitable for weighing patients in wheelchairs, because the low-profile platform can be approached from either sid
- The large steel weighing plate also makes it ideal for weighing obese patients
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- Low platform height and integrated access ramps on both sides facilitate access
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Dynamic weighing function that allows determination of a stable weighing value, ideal for restless patients
- Hold function: When patients do not sit completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then "frozen". This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- MWA 300K-1PM: Wheelchair platform scale with practical handrail incl. column for easy, ergonomic mounting of the display device. The handrail offers patients that extra level of safety when driving or stepping onto the weighing
- Both access ramps and the hand rails may can be folded up quickly and easily for transportation, for example
- Battery- or mains-powered, Optional rechargeable battery pack
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.