Handrail scale MTA Sturdy handrail scale for a secure feeling during weighing - with EC type approval and approval for professional medical use in medical diagnostics
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Ideal for care homes, centres for geriatric medicine, internal medicine and much more
- The sturdy support structure helps fragile and weak patients to stand safely and, at the same time, allows for a precise determination of the patients’ weight
- Large surface, for the patient to have the most secure footing, hygienic and easy to clean
- Particularly easy access to the platform through its low height of just 30 mm
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- Dynamic weighing function that allows determination of a stable weighing value, ideal for restless patients
- Hold function: When patients do not stand or sit completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then "frozen". This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace.
- Practical second display on the back of the balance, which makes it easy for both the patient and the doctor or nursing staff to read the weight
- Intuitive operation using a keypad
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- Ergonomic display device with large keys and a high-contrast LCD display for easy entry and reading of patient data or the height for calculating the BMI
- Battery- or mains-powered, Optional rechargeable battery pack
Within the EU, official verification is mandatory by law for scales that are intended for use as a medical device. Please add this to your order. We require the location of use and the post code for the verification.
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.