Mobile Leeb hardness tester HK-D Premium durometer for hardness testing of metals
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Measures all metal samples (> 3 kg, thickness > 8 mm)
- External impact sensor standard (Type D)
- Mobility: In comparison with stationary table-top devices and testing devices with an internal sensor, using the SAUTER HK-D. offers the highest level of mobility and flexibility
- All measurement directions possible (360°) thanks to an automatic compensation function
- HK-DB: Standard block for calibration, hardness approx. 800 HLD included in the scope of supply
- Delivered in a hard carrying case
- Measurement value display: Rockwell (Type A, B, C), Vickers (HV), Shore (HS), Leeb (HL), Brinell (HB)
- Internal memory for up to 600 data groups, with up to 32 values per group forming the average value of the group
- Mini statistics function: displays the measured result, the average value, the impact direction, date and time
- Automatic unit conversion: The measuring result is automatically converted into all specified hardness units
- Measuring with tolerance range (limit-setting function): Upper and lower limiting can be programmed. The process is supported by an acoustic and visual signal
- Matrix display: Backlit multi-function display for all relevant functions at a glance
- Robust metal housing
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.