Counting system CCS Counting system to count the smallest parts in the largest quantities, counting resolution up to 999,999 points
Reference scale KERN CFS:
This professional KERN CFS counting scale, which can also be used as a stand-alone scale, meets the highest demands for accuracy, weighing range and volume of items, by beeing connected to a high-capacity weighing bridge
- Programmable using numerical key pad:
- - required reference quantity
- - known reference weight
- Three displays for total weight, piece weight, total quantity
- Memory (PLU) for 100 items with additional text, reference weight and tare weight, e.g. of a container
- Audible Fill-to-target: target quantity or target weight can be programmed. When the target value is reached, a signal will sound
- Precise counting: The automatic reference weight optimisation of reference weight gradually improves the averag piece weight value
Quantity scale KERN KFP:
The high-accuracy quantity counting takes place on the weighing platform (= weighing bridge) KERN CCS. In this way even the smallest of parts can be counted in large volumes
- Stainless steel platform, painted steel base
- Aluminium singlepoint load cell (1×3000 e), protection against dust and water splashes IP65
- delivery for models with [Max] ≥ 600kg: 5 working days (Freight forwarder)
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Watch the product film for CCS
- Watch the KCP information film
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.