Mobile Leeb hardness tester HMO Advanced features for professional applications
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Innovative touchscreen
- Automatic recognition of the impact (rebound) sensor connected to the HMO.
- Mobility: In comparison with stationary table-top devices and testing devices with an internal sensor, using the SAUTER HMO. offers the highest level of mobility and flexibility
- All measurement directions possible (360°) thanks to an automatic compensation function
- USB interface for connection to the printer and charging the batteries
- Standard block for calibration included
- Internal memory for up to 500 measurements
- Mini statistics function: Displays the measure value, the average value, the difference between the maximum and minimum values, date and time
- Measurement value display: Rockwell (B & C), Vickers (HV), Brinell (HB), Shore (HSD), Leeb (HL), tensile strength (MPa)
- Automatic unit conversion: The measuring result is automatically converted into all specified hardness units
- Delivered in a hard carrying case
- Precision: 1 % 800 HLD (± 6 HLD)
- Measuring range tensile strength: 375–2639 MPa (steel)
- Min. sample weight on a solid and stable support:
- Sensor D + DC: 3 kg
- Sensor G: 15 kg
- Minimum sample thickness:
- Sensor D + DC: 8 mm
- Sensor G: 10 mm
- Minimum sample radius (concave/convex): 50 mm (with support ring: 10 mm)
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.