KIB-TM Practical Flip/Flop display device for greatest ease of use
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Practical Flip/Flop display device: flexible positioning e.g. free-standing or screwed to the wall (optional). By rotating the upper housing shell you can determine the angle of the display as well as the cable outlet
- (standard configuration ex works: rear outlet), Conversion of the display device, Factory Option, delivery time + 2 working days, KERN KIB-M01, see accessories
- Industry 4.0: A wide range of (optional) data interfaces means that it is easy to transfer weighing data to tablets, laptops, PCs, networks, Smartphones, printers, etc.
- Dosage aid controlled through the display. Only possible through data interface RS-232, other interfaces on request.
- Display (segments): 6 digits
- Resolution verifiable: 6000 e
- Resolution non verifiable: 60000 d
- Weighing units: kg, g, lb, tJ, HJ, oz, PCS
- Graduations: 1, 2, 5, 10, n
- Reference quantity: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100
- Linearisation: 3 points
- Input voltage: 12 V DC, 1000mA
- Permissible ambient temperature -10 °C/40 °C
- Dimensions housing W×D×H 260×115×70 mm
- Net weight approx. 0,8 kg
- Possibilities for interfaces:
- - RS-232 (standard)
- - LAN or USB-for-USB-stick (export alibi data) or WLAN or Bluetooth or USB-for-PC
- - Traffic light
- Dosage aid controlled through the display
- Watch the KCP information film
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.