Mobile Leeb hardness tester HN-D "Pen type" hardness testing device in accordance with Leeb testing for mobile hardness testing of metals
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- User-friendly operation: The compact version enables the product to be used in a significantly wider range of applications compared with traditional devices
- The measuring device has been designed for one-hand operation and this allows the user to work more quickly and flexibly
- Modern LCD display: Optimised for industrial applications: increased luminosity and backlight can be switched on, so that the display can be read from any angle
- All measurement directions possible (360°) thanks to an automatic compensation function
- Internal impact sensor included (Type D)
- Measurement value display: Rockwell (B & C), Vickers (HV), Brinell (HB), Shore (HSD), Leeb (HL)
- Standard block for calibration not included
- Internal data memory for up to 500 measurements with date and time
- USB-PC data output: Easy to install on any PC
- Delivered in a hard carrying case
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.