YKI-02 RS-232/Bluetooth adapter
- Adapter for the wireless connection of balances, force measuring devices etc. to an RS-232 interface to Bluetooth devices, such as Bluetooth printers (e. g. KERN YKC-01), tablets, laptops, Smartphones etc.
- In this way, where there is a physical separation or a large distance between the devices, the weighing data from one or several balances can be easily sent wirelessly and printed on a Bluetooth printer or transferred to a Bluetooth device (you would need the relevant software on the Bluetooth device, not included with the delivery). The compact adapter with its attractive design can usually be connected directly to the balance , i.e. an additional interface cable would not be necessary. The power supply is either through the balance (if compatible) or with the mains adapter which is supplied as standard . Range up to 100 m in the open, depending on obstacles, such as, for example, walls, and the sensitivity and type of antenna of the receiver. Intersections of send and receive lines using the DCE/DTE switch .
- Compatible with KERN BalanceConnection software
- Scope of supplies: RS-232/Bluetooth adapter, mains adapter (EU/UK/USA/AUS/CH), USB-A to Mini USB B cable , gender changer , driver CD.
- For initial configuration, you will need a computer with an RS-232 connection or USB-RS-232 adapter
|Dimensions (W×D×H):||46mm x 34mm x 16.5mm|
|Mains adapter/adapter included:||CH | EURO|
|Packaging & shipping|
|Dimensions packaging (W×D×H):||160mm x 155mm x 65mm|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.