OXM 901 Software for microscope cameras
- The VIS Microscope software (OXM 901) is a multi-lingual software, which we have developed specially for all available Kern microscope cameras
- As well as the streaming function for the object to be viewed, the software also offers you an image snapshot function, as well as a video function
- Various measuring functions such as, for example, functions for measuring distance, surfaces and angles and a manual counting function are available. In addition there are extensive image processing and documentation functions available, and of course an exporting function to Microsoft Office applications - Word ® and Excel ®
- With the display settings you can display different measurements, grid mesh sizes, scales and rulers for the very best measuring procedure
- Automatic white balance and automatic contrast adjustment can be performed quickly and easily, which enables efficient working procedures
- As well as the software CD, a USB cable and an object micrometre are included with all KERN cameras as well as all digital microscopes.
- Cannot be used in combination with the following cameras: ODC 822, ODC 841, ODC 852, ODC 861
|Packaging & shipping|
|Dimensions packaging (W×D×H):||130mm x 130mm x 3mm|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.