Digital refractometer ORM-B/ORM-R Digital calculation index measurement for universal applications
- The KERN ORM refractometers are accurate and universal maintenance free digital handheld refractometers.
- Other key features are the easy handling and sturdiness
- The handy and robust design allows the easy, efficient and sustainable use in everyday life
- The large, easy-to-read display with integrated temperature display supports the user to reliably determine the measurement
- The integrated automatic temperature compensation (ATC) means that you can work easily and quickly, as you do not have to manually convert the measurement
- A quick and user-friendly calibration of the refractometer is possible at any time using commercially available distilled water
- The refractometers of the KERN ORM series are protected against dust and splash water according to the international protection class IP65. You can rinse the refractometer under running water after use
- Included in the scope of supply
- - Pipette
- - 1×AAA (1.5 V)
- - User manual
- Measuring temperature: 0–40 °C
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 121×58×25 mm
- Net weight approx. 289 g
- Power supply:1×AAA (1.5 V)
- Service life of the batteries: approx. 10,000 measurements
- ATC (Automatic temperature compensation)
- Minimum sample volume: 2 drops
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.