Personal floor scale MPN_MPN-L Professional integratable personal scales for wireless transfer of weighing data to the EMR or EHR systems - also for overweight patients in the obese category
- Verification class III
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Thanks to the integrated WiFi interface, this model is suited for wireless transfer of weights directly into the digital patient records, as soon as this is launched as a comprehensive service. By doing this, any documentation or transfer errors which occur during manual data transfer are eliminated. Thanks to this technology, this model can be integrated into existing or future EMR and EHR systems and ensures that your investment is future-proofed right now
- KERN Universal Port (KUP): permits the connection of an external KUP interface adapter, such as, for example, RS 232, USB, Bluetooth or Ethernet, for the exchange of data and control commands, without any installation outlay
- KERN MPN 300K-1LM: Version with [Max] = 300 kg and larger weighing plate. Specially suitable for weighing overweight patients who are in the obese category
- Ideally suited for hospitals, clinics and doctors’ surgeries
- Robust design for daily use in a professional environment
- For easy and hygienic cleaning
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely[/]KERN MPN 300K-1LM: Sturdy handle for easy transportation of the scale
- Flexible positioning of display device, e.g. free-standing or mounted to the wall. Wall mount for display device standard
- Large platform with non-slip and wear-resistant surface made of plastic, to provide a secure footing for patients
- Hold function: When patients do not stand completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then “frozen”. This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- Mother and child function: the parent's weight is measured, and the scale is reset to zero via the button. Subsequently, the parent and baby are weighed together. The weight of the child will then show on the display. This is particularly practical for weighing infants, who can remain cradled in the arms of a parent during the weighing process
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
- Battery- or mains-powered, rechargeable battery operation optional
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Watch the product film for MBA
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.