Microscope camera ODC-85 Specialists in microscopy for measurement, counting, documentation, archiving and image processing
For technical questions please contact:
- The ODC-851 HDMI microscope camera has been specially developed for direct HDMI connection to your HDMI compatible display device. The images can also be stored directly onto the SD card delivered with the device.
- As an alternative, a USB 2.0 connection is also still available to connect a laptop or PC.
- Power supply is from an external 12 V power unit.
- Scope of supplies: Camera, USB mouse, USB 2.0 cable, HDMI cable and SD card (16 GB)
- Please order the appropriate C-mount adapter to fit your KERN microscope now
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.